Don’t you just want to squeeze-hug her?
The entire USA women’s team is just amazing. What I love most is how insanely encouraging and supportive they all are of one and other, and how much they cheer each other on. Ugh, I really want to be a part of their huddle.
Confession: I just stood in front of my full-length mirror and did one of their just-landed final poses (you know, right after I stuck it) to see if I possessed the same insanely arched posture. Nope.
Go Team U.S.A. Go sister!
Right, I was hype for her too. It’s good to see a black face representing so gracefully.12 notes
Posted on Thursday, 2 August
Reblogged from: earthtoodrea
Posted by: 6twenty1
- nosleeptilmanhattan reblogged this from beautyspeaks
- beautyspeaks reblogged this from styleddifferent
- beautyspeaks likes this
- styleddifferent reblogged this from earthtoodrea and added:
- earthtoodrea reblogged this from 6twenty1 and added:
- postgradslump said: i used to take gymnastics, too. i think i quit after i was able to walk across the beam without falling.
- girlwithcurlsandglasses likes this
- heyyyyjk likes this
- rockabyebucktown likes this
- lizmooremusic likes this
- cougartraining likes this
- livingintraffic likes this
- kitcater likes this
- marrrheartsyou likes this
- 6twenty1 posted this